- Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble;
It is the "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout.
- Do you know why a Car's WINDSHIELD is so large & the Rearview Mirror is so
Because our PAST is not as important as ur FUTURE. Look Ahead and Move on.
- Friendship is like a BOOK.
It takes few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
- All things in life are temporary.
If going well, enjoy it, they will not last forever.
If going wrong, don't worry, they can't last long either.
- Old Friends are Gold!
New Friends are Diamonds!
If you get a Diamond, don't forget the Gold, because to hold a Diamond, you
always need a Base of Gold!
- Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, GOD smiles from above and
says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end"
- When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities;
When GOD doesn't solve your problems HE has faith in your abilities.
- A blind person asked his friend: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye
His friend replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"
- When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you
are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
- WORRYING does not take away tomorrows' TROUBLES,
It takes away today's PEACE